1. Do you ship out of Kenya?
We ship worldwide via our shipping partners DHL. The shipping fees vary depending on the weight and location. This will be calculated and indicated during check out.
All of our parcels are also registered with a DHL tracking number to provide you with a peace of mind.
2. What is the cost and lead time for shipping an order once I complete my order and make a payment?
Every single piece of Afrikapu is handcrafted and wrapped with love especially for you – therefore please allow up to 1 business day (Monday – Friday) for your order to be processed. International Orders on weekends will be fulfilled on Mondays.
All delivery times listed are estimates and do not take into consideration delays due to holidays, strikes, customs etc.
All international orders can potentially incur charges such as customs, duties, VAT, etc., upon their arrival in the destination country. These fees are paid to your carrier or government and are NOT collected by Afrikapu.
Due to the international nature of our business, we can only indicate the net prices, as we are not aware of local taxes and import duties in specific countries. Therefore, they are not included in our pricing and are excluded from any refund (if applicable), even if the package is refused at the time of delivery. As we are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be, we recommend to contact your country’s customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on package coming outside of your country.
3. What are the conditions for an exchange or refund?
- You need to contact email@example.com to shipping back any product to request a return label indicating the complaint reference. Please note that unidentified packages without valid return labels cannot be processed. The return label is only meant for internal identification.
- The item must be new and unused/unworn.
- All tags must be intact and the item must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Sale items as well as custom made items are exempted from exchange or refund.
- Items that qualify for a return must be shipped back within 14 days of receiving your order.
Please more about our return policy here (Please include the link to Return Policy)
4. How does an exchange work?
If you would like to exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your package to request a return label. In your message please mention the product you’d like to return as well as the product you’d like to have in exchange. As soon as we have received the returned item as well as any additional payments we will send out the exchange item to you. If the amount of the first item exceeds the price of the exchange item we will gladly refund the difference.
5. How does a refund work?
If you would like to have an item refunded, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your package to request a return label. In your message please mention the product you’d like to return and the proof of purchase.
6. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return?
Shipping costs and any other fees associated with sending your refund or exchange back to Afrikapu will be the responsibility of the customer. We recommend sending your return via DHL and with a tracking number as Afrikapu will not be responsible for lost returns. Please note that packages requiring Cash on Delivery or other fees will not be accepted or deducted from your refund.
1. Please ensure that your shipping address provided is correct. We are unable to redirect parcels once they have been dispatched.
2. Each order can only be delivered to 1 shipping address.
3. You may wish to provide your mobile number for the courier to contact you for pick-up or drop-off. We will not share your personal details with anyone else or for any other purpose.
4. Estimation of delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted, and includes a 24-hour period during which your items will be prepared for dispatch by our team.
5. All orders are sent via DHL and thus require a recipient to sign for their package. We are unable to send to PO boxes.
In the event that parcels are returned to us, you would be asked to pay an additional redelivery fee, or be provided a refund sans the charges incurred for your delivery.
Track your parcel
You will receive a receipt once you’ve placed your order and a DHL notification once the order has been shipped. Follow your craft’s journey to you here. (Please include the link to DHL Tracking page)
If you have any order queries, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org /
WhatsApp +254 753 532222 or
through our contact form here.
Normally, after 3-5 working days, you can get a more specific status update of your parcel via the DHL Tracking site with your tracking number.
We’re here to listen. Do you have a query?
Please leave us a message here https://www.afrikapu.com/contact/ and we will get back to you in 1 – 2 working days.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
+254 (0) 722532222
+254 (0) 753 532222